I Bet it Does

I.
Your big, swollen breasts
bloated, in pain
bad pain
how it feels good.
I bet it does

II.
I feel sad
guilty when I think
about the pain.
Makes me wet-
Your breast, tender with pain
many times they’ve felt that way
because of me.
Bad pain how it feels so good
it does.


III.
I sniff my fingers
Sweet, wet pussy
on my tips
sweet wet pussy on MY tip.
Made me want to
and I did tap
that ass
many times
made it mine.
Distance has made my
heart grow
less fearful.


IV.
Fuck me…
fucking you.
Watch me cum!
they way I’ve had you watch before
I don’t have to touch you to fuck you
I never did
Why do I feel like I have to now
find our mojo
that mental connection
not just brain sex
those times
when cell minutes were used up
With you giving me your busts.
Mobile to mobile
Please believe I was giving you mine
Cause that’s how it feels to want
I want you
I have to surpass
We can surpass
I bet we does…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios