Fucked Up Memory

“It’s just like heaven
bein’ here with you
you’re like an angel
too, good to be true”
-Rosie and the Originals

Too, good to be true?
Huh, must be why I forget
I can have you
whenever I want?
You’re my salt.
You make everything better.
Salt.
Sweat gathered
under my breasts.
Skin red
under my breasts.
Titties slapping
your ass smacking
against my mound.
Methodic.
Soft-mounds slapping
Hard!
FUCKEN burlesque
ain’t got nothing
on these.
Don’t make me twirl
these bitches!
Twirl around my thumb
finds your hole
worm myself inside
your hole, tight brown
fade to pink.
Eye squinting
starring at me.
WINK, WINK!
Each time I blow.
Slow, I dig in slow.
My thumb throbs
pleasure-pressure
pressing down on your spot.

I don’t recall
childhood growing pains
ankles never hurt
back no aches
Titties?
Little avocados
overly ripe
about to burst.
Easily bruised
my EGO
the stares.
Here we go!


Get outta your head!
They say.
Nah, nah,
I get’s into my head.
Close your eyes
lean back
get into my head.
Open wide.
Split you open
my tongue
splashes in your cunt.
You feel me?
That’s called inspire.
I get into my head
sucking hard on
hard swollen clit.
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Look at you, getting into
my head.
Don’t push me out
let my thoughts
get fermented with you.
Filling up my pores
we penetrate each other.
I get into my head
deep
my thoughts
your juices slipping
between my fingers
opening and reaching
for more of you
grab a fist full of you
have your pulse
in the palm of my hand
have you in the palm of my hand.
You look so good
getting into my head,
got you arched
like a rainbow.
Look at all the colors,
wide blue eyes,
flushed cheeks
cotton candy mouth
screaming “PLEASE!”
Your fingers tangled
with my dark curls.
Dig into my head
smash me into your cunt
make me face my fantasies!
suck you like a slut
Can’t get enough?
Who? You or me?
Same!
Sluts.
Juice you like udders
Juice you
till your utters
echo in your throat.
Getting into my head
Cause that’s how I play
YOU
so good
like soft violins by the shore.
Call me prodigy.
My tongue flapping
like a fish,
I’m hooked.
going down
slow, down
like a shot.
Curl my fingers
hold you inside, tight
my finger prints all over
your walls.
Every ridge is alive
in the moment
get into momentum.
Squeeze my hand inside you
Peace!
Pieces
I want to fuck you to pieces
pump that cunt
fuck you hard
uh con gannas,
ay ese feeling!
Got it hot
the center of my chest
a crescent glows
that there
that’s were my good fucking grows
like your throbs I feel
pressing against my knuckles grow.
Shit gets hot
the puddle under my titties grows.
Mercury you slip through my fingers
quick silver droppings on the floor.
Scattered,
feels so scattered
“Being here with you”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios