Believing in the Master Plan...un verso a la vez, Dios mio

Love
Is like a fucken game
of hot-hands
I put mine over yours
for a quick second
move them away
before
the sting
of your slap
I don’t avoid all the time.
I put them there again
and I fall asleep
Dare I say it- I’m
too, much in my head
my thoughts wound
rubber band tight
look at my temples
how they’re not revered
they’re mounds of tension.
That’s what my square jaw
is all about, I’m not
really all that
Hollywood
Can’t play the part
in a romantic comedy
cause I get slapped
around by love
Love, love live
Live to love.


Can’t quite
get a handle on what makes
ME so special
Special? that’s me
Questioning the wrong
things again. Your arms
draped around me cuz,
you pecking my face
with kisses cuz
and me
dumb struck not knowing
why? Why are you so happy
why? you giving me so much love
that makes me shy away
shrivel up like a belly button
but not quiet healed.
Heel! Heel!
Makes it stop
Heal, heals
Doesn’t always make it go away
Trusting, accepting kindness
potential love
my Achilles heel
Not gonna fuck it up cuz
Naw, it’s not gonna go down
like that
It’s not gonna go down
My head
My heart
My spirits, keep ‘em high
Keep getting, keep getting
keep ‘em high
these vibes that we feel

I feel
Your strokes
I trust them
the pictures they create
our relationship
a photo novella
my words
Your strokes
I trust them
the vibes
my words to Your brush
Your words to my ears
a composting
for our artistic souls
my collaborator
I’m on the tip, Your tip
said so Yourself
keeping me close
Believe it or not
And I do
Believe in You
That You see
“nada por aqui, nada por aca”
just sincerity pumping
from my heart
Your eternal corroborator
witness to Your force
Love
Is like a fucken game
of hot hands
I put mine over Yours
I wait
Steady, steady
I salivate, get wet a little
Then savor the sting
Over and over
Your hands on
my skin
Your skin
I can smell all day
The scent of metal from Your
Collar, locked around Your neck
hanging next to the key from
the lock around my neck
Your skin
I can smell all day
the cinnamon of it
the spicy chiles from Your garden
the sawdust trapped in Your sweat

Love
Is like a fucken game
of hotness
there where I lie
In between Your crotch
Right there in heaven
in between Your crotch
is heaven
A little piece of heaven
there I lie
there I belong
belong to You
You tell me
“tell Me that you love Me”
I do
cause I belong to You
I look into Your eyes
and tell You that I love You
so much
deeply I do
deeply I will go
with You
You freak
You dreamer
You’re my leap year
a
giver
lover You

Love
Is like
You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios