Tetris




There once was a big hole
a whole lot
of emptiness.
Right there
You see it?
Of course not
Cause there is nothing there!
Not sure if it’s void
of hope though.
But then it wouldn’t be empty
it would be hope full.
There are moments
when I feel full.

You fool!
Me!
See
those moments
that I strive
for
I want more.
Breathing,
POSTURE
foot strike
Strides
Usain Bolt-like
towards my life.

He’s a part
of my Tetris
Art,
my boy
WRITING
my cAts
my kId
my kIts
my boIs
some kicks.
Him
Work
Love
play
Pray to Huehues
that they stay
these moments
Live them
9 to 5
not living for a 9 to 5
don’t want it
don’t don’t
don’t want it .

He’s my student
one more I want to reach
I teach
preach
perched up there in front.
Their future I want to keep in front
of me their
future
shape
well rounded.

There once was a big hole
a whole lot
of emptiness.
Then my fairy-butch mother
then another and another
told me
showed me
there are possibilities
RUNNING rivers down
Me a mountain
Of ideas
Merging
to the… see.

Playing to my strengths
I gotta keep it right
nothing left
must accept the truth.
I make you question
that’s the truth.
Knowledge worker
massaging those thoughts
feeding off the thoughts
VULTURE!
Thoughts
you disseminate
deeper than
your status
they pollinate
my insides
damn you
you Dandelion
shaking me up like that.
Knowledge working
It’s working
this teaching thing for me.
There is more I want to
Orchestrate
Now hear this
Maestro!
Maestra
Mr. Prof.
not Dr.
Don’t doctor me
I don’t doctor myself
Cause I’ve wasted too, many days
feeling wasted
rusting with resentment
bitterness burning my tripas
like Patron

I am a Patron.
Master of my work.
Work for him
nurture him
little plant
GROW.
I’ll feed you with stories
Fertilize with Encouragement
you to create
play with you in the sun.
You create a beauty
I admire
learn from the colors
you magnify.
Smile for me little one
just
Smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios