CoCK BLoCK


It’s too long
No one is going to like it
Go to sleep, go to sleep
Go to sleep little audience.
You think anyone really wants to
see
hear
feel it?
You think anyone really wants?


I want’s
Call me Sir Wants-a-lot
of motivation
Something- kryptonite
I write
for the haters that’s what
Why I gotta
Wanna
Gonna do what I do
It’s for the haters
Doubting my ability
like a codependent
already seeing me
fall.
Ready to catch me
stand me
on my own
two feet
planted before me
I fall again into the cycle
Call me recycled.
Yes I am
a catch
not for your traps
or webs of issues
not about me
helping not about me.
Helping me out
not picking up
another habit
not making you a habit.


Really,
you think you’re going to finish
It’s all the smoke
Smoking mirrors
Slows you down
brings you in
recoil into you
Like you do on that stoners couch
Ouch!
Holy water, scents of sage
It’s for the haters
I hear you now
and I feel you later
Hater

And you think
the community
The politics
All sounds
like tricks to me
And you!
THINK
fast
here is a firework
“PoP” in the sky
crackles in my eye
IMPUNITY
Preachy Preach
Who will see it
It’s too long
You really think you belong
in the conversation?

My response
Breathrelax
Chant
camouflage
the haters
Each piece of me
I reveal
Rebel with a pen
plain rebel
Revel in the exposition
Exhibition
Like “Art in the Street”
here is my art
Read this shit
Will compose till
I’m a ruca rocking it
Till my wheels
In my head
pop off.
Doing it for the haters
The Greek Chorus
In my mind
Of my nightmares
Dragging on like that
Clingier than pollen
Germinating
Germs.
Gonna grind you out
Make you fainter with time
Grind out each line
drown OUT
sound OUT
shout OUT
To the H-A-T-E-R-S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios