Fresas y chocolate


No,
this is not to remind
you of how I painted my pussy lips
strawberry for you
and speckled them with chocolate
But to tell you that I can't stop
thinking about you
crawling towards me
like a sex-hungry woman…
prowling
anxious to jump on me
and munch on my chocha.
So crawl to me
my lover
when you are hungry
when you have the munchies
or just a craving.
My back is healed-
it’s a smooth brown canvas.
Don't your teeth itch
To clamp down hard on it?
Harder!
Be mean to it…please
I admit that I LOVE
it when you rub on
my stubbled head
but thinking of your fingers
tangled in my hair
makes my clit hard
and feeling my clit hard
makes me yearn
to have your tongue
whip it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios