Ode to an Ass




ODE TO AN ASS

To an ass
that ass
meaty
fine,
that asshole
that I met
wet
my mouth
my palate
sticky with lick.
Let me
prick
you there
with my tongue.
Let me
go a ring
I mean I’ll ream
around and around
rings
those wrinkles
brown
your anis star
twinkled at me
when I blew
kisses and sprinkled
spit at it
smooth
ready
slick.
Makes me crass
to like ass?
PAZ!
ZAZ!
split the deep seam
of your ass
with my face.
In your ass
comfy
cozy
cheeks to cheeks
I whisper into
your folds.


Te echas pa tras?
Por detras bien duro te doy.
Pero no hoy.
No hoy.
Quiero saber
quien eres
Ve como soy…
Aunqe no como hoy
Me voy a esperar
Recordar those times
you bent over before me
for me before.
Acted like you were picking debris
You must’ve seen some shit
I didn’t see?
I saw your ass
shaped like a guitar pick
When you bent
BEND over for me.

That day-remember
the stickiness
on my leather seats.
I licked then split
your ass cheek.
SMACK!!!
Red lickeddy split
red it turned my hand burned
not enough to jump back
from your back
Let me in on that!
Let me snack on that back
Cause I snacks on the back.

Ode to an ass
that you were
plenty of
times to me.
Set me free
Set me free
from this love holding me
like a glove.
Accessory
Concealer
DISCLAIMER.
“Set me free!”
Free Love, set me free”
Your words
reassured me
let me know that you heard
“You hurt me.”
I’m sorry
“I’m sorry” never meant
anything to you
cause “what does an apology do?’
What to do? What to do?
with those words
coming from you.
Eee, you’re an ass.

How do I learn
not to scorn,
control my viciousness?
Horns they poke out from my head.
No, wait
that’s my snake rearing its evil head.
WHERE’S MY PREY!!!
Where’s my pray
I just
I jizz
I just lust
to unleash this venom.


Ode to an asshole!
Ode to this asshole clenched
tight
not uptight
tightening up my act
like Kegels.
Can’t live
waiting
for that Hour.
Happy.
Hour.
Hour of happiness.
Our happiness.
I don’t want it 50/50
I want to keep it 100
Won’t give you half of me.
Here take a rest
of me.
Rest yourself on me.

Ode to this ass
you kiss
caress like that pet
that stole your heart.
It illuminates
like Swarovski
your eyes radiate
when I unveil.
On your Knees!
Expose this ass to you
hail this ass
and don’t trip
cause I like it when you treat
ME
Like a pretty girl,
all nice and shit.
Cause I am
all nice and shit!
Here Pretty, Pretty!
I know you like to run
your mouth
nibble here, suck there
such care.

Care

I do and I can
I don’t need you
hanging on
like Spiderman.
Yeah I said it hence
this ode
to ass
composed by
this ass
that’s trying to grow
like corn.
Ears listening
putting my reel
aside-look at your picture.
Realized that everything doesn’t have to come
with a side of me.

Take a rest of me
But not my right
side cause that’s my
WRITE side
also my tight side.
Who needs bondage!
I am wrapped
in this stress.
Stress stressing me out!
Stressing on my stress?
“Does this stress make me look stressed out?”
This stress is stressing me out ☹
Winding me up
See my titties?
Nah you don’t
my chest concaves
fall into myself.
Hold on to my muscles
they have knots
mass on mass
Mas y mas
you can climb
Like those mountains?
- I’ll give ya a boost!
- like you give to me
- a shot
- a jolt
- positive energy
- radio waves in action
- they cook the flesh
- we press
- up tight.
- Up tight you feel my back
- show concern
- tell me “I’ll rub it out,
- your shooting arm
- your typing wrist
- your “fuck me with it,” fist”
Curing me with kindness
Tickled pickle I absorb.
Give it to me
HARD
like an asshole
slaps an ass.
I will take it.

Pull you close
plant your ass
on my lap.
Take a hit of you
to the head.
My nose
to your head
my drug
fill you in my lungs
feel you
in
my lungsssss
feel you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios