Denial


Can I have you on your back
For one more night
…would that be alright?
To let your hair spill all over my sheets
and make a bigger mess of things.

Let's take it back
to two stars colliding in some far away universe
generating the ripples that brought us together.
I'll cloak myself in our reality, como La Virgen in her robe,
a reality OF full moons,
bare hearts
and one broken cherub

I want to get high off the scent
that drifts in the crook of your neck
and fantasize…
that you loved me with the truth till the end
that you loved me as your lover
your partner
your friend…
Let's shed our clothes
glide our hands and tongues
along each other’s contours
close our eyes
sift through the memories
searching for the hole to mend.
We'll feel as one lying side by side
making my full-size feel twin-size with our tightness.
You'll spread your legs for me
one last time,
unfold your lips like you used to
and take me in.
I'll cup your chocha with mine
imagine two hot pussies
Drenched in one another!
I'll feel your body tremor underneath me
you'll pull me deeper
open us wider
get us wetter.
The last chapter
our hard fucking melts our pussies
limp,red
into each other
rawness burning up and down our lips
flowing down our thighs.
We'll lay there like two old volcanoes
gasping ashes of our love into the sky
where specs of it sparkle till the dawn-
the ones that fall back down on us,
will make us look aged.
I'll gather fistfuls of our ashes
cram them into my pockets
then bury them at the base of a tree
water it so that the ashes get absorbed into its roots.
Hopefully,
the tree will be a guayabo
and every summer our love that once existed
will blossom
coloring the palette
of those who eat it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios