Jade and Serpent




Feels
good.
Feels
so good
when you ask about
my needs.
Feels good
to hear you ask
if I’m ok after
I’ve just broken your…
Damn!
Look at your O flow
fills my hand’s cup
Overflow.
It flows over
my bulging veins
down
my stressed wrist
pumps, pumping
your Cunt-spring.
Agua manantial
quenches my Serpent.
Me Thirsty Serpent.
You liquid Jade.
Obsidian Serpent
mirroring my soul.
Virgin who? Virgin blood?
Virgin whatever! Ey!
Ay como me gustas.
Ay como me gusta darte
tus gustos.

Take your breath away
Susto!
Me asusto
when you’ve just broken my
Super woman façade
you on your knees
ask about my needs.
You don’t wait for my reply
slide your mouth on me
kiss me from my knees
nibble up my thighs
outer, inner in between
your kisses land
perfect suctions
send me pulsing.
Feels so good.


Ask me.
Ask me if I’m ok
after I’ve lost my breath for you
your kisses,
your kindness
is royal
gonna call you your Highness
but you’re an Angel
leave me breathless
with tenderness
it’s the best.
Makes me feel
like I just sprung
into the mouth
of the Grand Canyon.
Sprung head first
over your smarts,
smart assiness
over your ass.
Stand there and stir it!
Hotness in the kitchen
give me that angle
so I can see that ass that sprung me.
Make me feel.
Make you feel
my intent
it’s intense.

Beg?
Nobody begs around here
except
for me not to stop going deeper.
Ay asi!
You let me go inside
deep, high.
Deeeeeeeep.
Give your heart a squeeze
from inside.
Drenched- I leave you.
Cum, sweat, tears.
Don’t tell me
you’re not going to beg
me.
That’s intense.
Your words baffled me,
salty water down my throat.
I came to you like the waves
whispered my feelings to you
they reached your ears
in a mad rush like
waves of emotions
bully me down, face scraping the sand.
I came to your shore with my feelings
knowing shit could easily evaporate-
white foam in the sand.
Eyes to eyes
color de cielo
y tierr
a
you top me
but the world turns.
Nose to nose
Fucken bloodhounds
your lips
pink petals
neighbor mine.
The tip of my toungue
knocking
for some of that suga’
let her in.
That’s close!
How close we get?

"Heaven."
Someone once painted a picture of it
for me.
I was in it, hand in the air
“pump the breaks!”
por que mira quien llego
de una manera muy comun
mi Angelita
su imagen envolvida en un texto.
Mira quien llego
Mi angelita
disfrazada de primera comunion.

My Angel skinny, mixed and young
“fill me up”
Angelita
“with the joy of living”.

Heaven is where the home is
home is what you make it.
Change percetion like you change
the channel
not #5 either that’s so generic.
Generic, that’s not what you are
Angel you are rare
like, like, like
angels walking on Earth
you ground me.




See the actuall painting "Heaven" that I referenced here;it's a piece by Alma Lopez. I’m one of the models. http://almalopez.net/digital/digital.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios