Butch Metro …sexual


So gay it's straight
Like a steel refrigerator
Cold milk, olives and beer.
Porky, rolly Polly
Stalky like the tin man
But yes con un corazón
Que siente tu ausencia
Siempre te recodare como mi travel Buddy compartiendo habitaciones
Hábitos como el de cantar por las mañanas
"Despierta, despierta Claudia," eres como el sol
Interceptando mis sueños
Brillante como una sonrisa
Una mañana joven me conosistes
Y un anochecer New Year's Eve te reencontré bajo esa luna, esa música
Las sonrisas estrellando la noche
Al ritmo de las voces de mujeres
Lesbianas, latinas amor de mujeres
Armo de mujeres creando intima
Hace  tanto tiempo que no habíamos hablado compartimento aprendiendo una de la otra, tan sensual tu mirada lassoing me en tus revolturas de ideas
así son las rebeldes te agarran del cerebro como si fuera chongo
Stretching your scalp skin
Birth Goddess, mouth open
Así de abierto se siente el hueco de mi corazón.


Knock
Knock
...right there
And there my tongue
Wants to knock knock
Against your foamy walls
Cheeks-with-bite-marks-red
Your walls sticky with this September heat
I see you sleeping mmmK
Big k
Your knee
45 degree
And your baby but cheek
Perfect poke
Like a puppy eye
Under a blanket
Poke right there
With my perked lips
Feel that meaty thigh
Sushi on my tongues
Poke - po-ke right
There
(Insert ukulele right here)
I'll be your Island sway
Keeping it cool
Licking your skin like you
Like, let the breeze do.
I want you to meet my little friend
Had been hiding for a while
Feeling means every part of your body
I have been working my mind
-just be thankful I don't run on electricity
What a charge
That bill would be
What a charge I give me every night.
Like Betsy Ross but brown queer and better
I sow for my city I sow, sow for
My city this quilt
Call it a poem but rain
Or shine
It's transformed in your Brian
Bits and pieces
Like short sentences
Call it a poem.

Knock knock
...right there is the proof
In our documents
Have them in order
Prove your resistance
Existence
Resistance to continue
No looking back know
Mountain climbing
Grab onto to the next
Hook I keep it going
It's all historical and shit
Tetatud, LU, GLU, LUNA, La Familia, el clóset de Sor Juana, tele manita, Llego, tongues, viva
Monica Palacios
Luis Alfaro
Latin pride, Chuparrosa
Club Fire, mujeres de maiz, COOL, Jota Magazines, Tentaciones, Gaspar de Alba, Plush Pony,
butchlalis de panochtitlan, Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock
Knock Knock
Knock
Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock
Knock

Knock

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios