If you don’t get it you don’t get it




If you don’t get it
you don’t get it
get it together
get it done
get it in
get it ready
get it fixed
get it stolen
broken
get it gurl!!!!
get it right
get it alone
get it massaged
get it away
get it over with
get it revoked
overturned
overdone
Just get it.
Annulled
appraised
get it quick
get it fast
get it all
get it on
get engaged
more than tanning up
my ring finger
my mind
on you
wait
with you
your words slow
the world down
and I take you
into my mind invite
you to come in
take a seat
we sit
on the floor
the way you sometimes
do when you consume.
I tune into you like a kid
caught up in the excitement
on the tube.
You-tube
tell me your story on loop.

Get engaged in our love
lets play dirty
in the mud, with the worms
digging weeds
long slim stems
the tree shedding its star shaped
flowers onto the dried leaves
sounds like a stream behind us
put the heavy stuff behind us
we see it like
we see a 16 wheeler next
to us as we flow with LA traffic
my legs pumping heart flowing
no slip ups please.

Nuestra historia
de amor como nunca
hubo otro igual
para mi
es para mi
tu amor que me
embarras como
mermelada
tan solo la palabra
te hace sonreir
pero cuando el sabor
te llega a tu lengua
Merrr-me-la-da
you’ll see
If you don’t get it
you don’t get it.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios