Geography Lesson


“What! You don’t know where the Sierra Madre is?” she asked
“Geography has never been my best subject.” I said
She took my hand and led me into her room,
“Ven, yo te enseño.”
I though we were going to look at a globe or maybe an encyclopedia, but instead she took off her clothes.  She grabbed my hands and traced her body with them.  She stopped on her breast and said,
            “Here, mira these are Popocatepetl and Ixtaccihuatl.”
My hands worked their way all over her terrain.  I put my hands around her waist and slid them slowly down her butt. 
“Ese es el Cerro de la Silla,” she smiled as I pinched her nalgas. 
Her curves were reminiscent of Guanajuato’s winding alleyways.  Her dark hair shimmered like the sands at Barra de Navidad.  We moved on to her bed and exchanged long kisses.
            “Y aqui,” she said spreading her legs for me, “are the most breathtaking cascadas you’ve ever seen.” She placed my fingers on her wet chocha and said in a half moan, “These are the falls of Misol-Ha.”

That night felt like I had experienced all of Mexico.  And it was certainly the best tutoring session I’ve ever had.  We lay quietly next to each other, taking in the moment when suddenly I heard a strange noise.  I was surprised cause she had farted. 
“¿Y eso, que fue?” I asked through laughter.
“Oh, did I forget to mention La Bufadora.” She replied.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios