My Motivation

Stroke
Strokes
across the tight smooth
canvass
vast
strokes
fine strokes
pelitos on her belly fine.
Strokes thick
like thumbs
pressed
pressing windpipe.

Strokes
I don’t get I give to myself.
Strokes I can’t get
I give to myself.

If I were
your Master would
you would do
what I’d say?
I’d say
write me sonnets
paint me views
meant only for a blind woman
help me see
make me savor
cook me
meals with your
sauce
sauciness
satire.

Stroke
me
my ego
there you go
like that
you like that
self confidence in me
ego
let go my Ego
roam free it go
fast it go zoom
sweep you off your
feet.
Please don’t jump
over
my broom.
That’s crossing the line.
Be like me
like me
I don’t like
too, much.
Serial
Seriousness
No more
I’m serious. Not marathon
Mono-gamer anymore
I’m serious.

Each day I am faced by my values
the things I like appear
in so many shapes and sizes.
They are so scattered- wanna connect the dots
hand gliding across
from one dot value
to the other. Valuable
information revealed
I see the picture clear.

See her
My Motivation
Lose myself in her
my labyrinth
has me turning corners
doing tricks
to reach her center
where I feel showered
on fire
in light.

The room spins
my breath
feels like a fur ball
hurts my chest.
You make me forget
simple things
like an exhale.
You remind me
that yes I can.
Have it all
Each day
each time with you
is a déjà vu?
Nah, you’re just my dream
coming true.
My Motivation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios