Amigas eroticas (or What the Cameras Didn't Capture)


It started when I saw you naked in the hotel bathroom,
I heard the water drop with urgency
anxious to glisten against your backside.
I walked towards you
to hand you your razor, as you nicely asked.
I approached the bathroom
wondering if the Grizzlies were capable of finding
that underdog fire inside them to beat
the San Antonio Spurs- at least one game.
You parted the curtain,
bent over, reached out for the razor with your left hand
perched your right one on the edge of the tub
while the water smacked off your ass
your hard nipples
waved hypnotically before me.
As the razor flowed from my hand to the floor
I imagined myself walking into the tub,
lifting you so you could hold onto the towel rack
that hung from the ceiling
placing your thighs on my shoulders
and you Cobraing your legs around my neck.
My breath constricted
I forced my tongue through your thighs
Buried it hot and deep inside your chocha,
drinking you como agua de coco right out of its shell
You tasting sweet
And being so wet, I could hear the ocean in your moans.
You begging "Please,
stop
I can't cum anymore,"
I try to stop myself
pull my face away from your pussy
but my lips…
my lips are too, locked
In a French kiss with your clit.
I blinked after 3 seconds and there you were
Still reaching out
For your razor.
I walked away, my pussy lips ruffled with excitement
And tried to concentrate on the sweaty men on TV.

Later that night we exchanged kisses, big ones
small ones, some loose others more involved
as my erection- cause women get hard too
swelled between my legs.
You slipped into your dreams
while wetness collected between my thighs.

The next day we talked and laughed
sometimes even held hands like sweethearts
dodged countless joggers while
languages from all over the world
buzzed and chirped about us.
Soon my longing for you got hotter n' stickier
than the D.C. humidity.

No expectations but overflowing
With anticipation I treaded through the hours

Then I saw you-
walking towards me
Dressed in black from head to toe
your nails the color of fire,
lips dark as plums,
your back bare and lickable
and feet strapped to those 3 inch leather hills,
and my pussy flowed like a cascada.
Right then and there I knew those heals would be digging into my back
later that night
along with U setting my "pent up energy free" con tus dedos
your piercing rubbing against my clit
imprinting your ganas on my arms, back and ass
I'd have your scent under my nails spread across my lips
And I'd finally get to braid my nakedness with yours.

(Image: Anna P. Sutton "I Surrender:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios