NEED



My snake’s heart
can be salty
como saladito.
I refuse to lick
them- my wounds anymore.
Exposed like the life of a party
revealed- taking the life out da’ party
killing the bubbly romance.
It’s in my hands
it’s in my hand
Corazon
crushing it gorgeous
grapefruit-swollen
mi corazon.

I…need love
a muse
My muse
LET you muse
on my love.
Love- what I do
Love feel it right
right feel to my love.
This is how it’ll be
FOREVER and EVER
I promise
over and over EVER
208 times
disregard my warning;
Don’t play!
Electricity, electric,
you charge me.

Our chemistry
molecular bonds bonded.
You’re hard like chemistry
String me along
break my head
show me things
cause crazy reactions.
Break my head
expose you to my thoughts
changing matters.

Can’t figure this interaction.
Respond not reaction?
Break my head
open, free, ego drop
wait that’s gravity
it’s all physical
our science.
Under our skin
read it
with your finger tips.
My dark matter
hangs over me
weight can break my head.

I don’t know…tell me more
all you have in store share
what you know….
You know
we’ll never
be desensitized
in our familiarity
tell me what you know
even if I know it all already.
Those stories you tell
like a dusty poem
gets picked at
the “could have been”
Scabbing away old wound
feels good.
I… need love
I need you
wrap your hand
friend of mine
in mine…
feel my serpent’s heart
pulse in yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios