I don’t believe in Valentines

Look at these hands
they love you good.
Suck my finger
Suck it!
Go ‘head
deny me
I wish you would.
I got you deep
rooted, wood.

Look at this hand.
Hand over your skin
to me-
Opened pores,
you, like a honeycomb
me endulsas.
Hand over your skin
pour myself into you.
Discovering
one small step for…
These fingers
trigger
trigger fingers
trigger
rat-tat-tat-tat
one giant leap
in your cunt
“mellon ballers.”
Scrape
SCRAPE
ScRApe!
Scratchy throat
red, burning, paprika
from your hollers
me asustan
nails on chalkboard.
Inflamation of the joints
knuckles flexing, slow tentacles
reaching out
Venus flytrap
tempting, lock me in
push me out
all sticky, pasty,
joint
to my skin.
Inflammation of the joints
burning at my center
my wrist, limp
been working my nerve
can’t deel with the numbness
I gotta work that nerve.
Yeah, right there
Get me that release
Spilling it for you, baby
Revealing it to you, baby.

Don’t look at my hand
take it.
Hanzel and Gretel with me
Leaving traces of ourselves
trails and tribulations
Dot, dot, dot connect
a line
bridge those islands
fear and love
fear of love
loving fear
love in fear
you so ornery!
relax
Don’t get all fizzeled
PoP
Geez!
On me.
Cum on
You do.
Take my hand
Look how deep
My love line go
Life line,
Call a
friend
Call me
your friend
Your bed buddy
our legs like crickets.
Crickets, crickets, crikets
we lie in the silence
pulsing with sex energy
Glow bugs!
Thighs undone
Spread those legs
Lock those ankles
Butterfly me
We tandem
through this world.
Make you jump
out your skin
Knees clackin
Lips like liquid
Drool on me.
I don’t believe
Valentines
I
spear you.
Succumb to the warmth
Cupped hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frida Kahlo Poem Dedicated to Diego Rivera

BLM Owes Me Nothing!

Los Novios